Residential and Commercial
Real Estate Inspection Services
Thank YOU for allowing Colorado’s Best Home Inspections, LLC the
Privilege of Serving YOU! Your time to visit is greatly appreciated!
- State of Colorado – Fact: There are approximately 800 -1000 home inspectors operating in the State of Colorado. The Home Inspection Industry in the State of Colorado IS NOT regulated in any way and is recognized as a high risk industry by insurance providers. DORA, the Department of Regulatory Agencies, Colorado courtesy link http://www.colorado.gov/oed/industry-license/66IndDetail.html
- No Regulation Means - No Home Inspection Licensing is required, No Certifications/Qualifications are required, No Insurances are required. Please be aware of this fact while considering your choices and choosing your Home Inspector.
- The content of this website exclusively represents the Qualifications, Services and Protocols of Colorado’s Best Home Inspections, LLC ONLY.
© Colorado's Best Home Inspections, LLC. Any Copy or Use by any unauthorized persons is prohibited.
Be ... Informed, Prepared, and Proactive!
- James (Jim) Krumm, Certified Master Inspector, Owner/Operator of Colorado’s Best Home Inspections, LLC – would be YOUR Inspector – Fact: Jim is 1 of only 52 operating Certified Master Inspectors Statewide. CBHI Clients receive the benefit of knowing their CBHI services will be performed by James (Jim) Krumm, CMI, the Owner-Operator.
- Please Click on Certified Master Inspector courtesy link to verify certification status (http://certifiedmasterinspector.org/results/)
Dual Home Inspector/INDUSTRY Certification
- James (Jim) Krumm, Certified InterNACHI Inspector, is acknowledged industry wide as one of Denver Colorado's leading Certified Home Inspection Professionals. Fact: InterNACHI, the InterNational Association of Certified Home Inspectors, is the largest home inspector Professional Association in the State of Colorado.
- Fact: Jim has served as the InterNACHI Colorado Chapter’s President for the last 3 years 2012-2014; Vice President 2010-2011; Secretary 2008-2009, (http://co.nachi.org/colorado/); and is also an InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector
- Please Click on InterNACHI Certified Inspector courtesy link to verify certification status (http://www.nachi.org/verify.php?nachiid=NACHI05061280)
- Fact: In addition James (Jim) Krumm holds the highest marks by taking the National Home Inspector Examination; this examination as taken by other industry associations such as ASHI Certified Home Inspectors and for NAHI Certified Home Inspectors.
- INSURANCE – Fact: Colorado’s Best Home Inspections, LLC IS Fully Insured and Bonded: $1 Million E&O Insurance (Errors & Omissions), General Liability (protects the property during the inspection process), Workers Compensation and Health Injury (provides inspector health/medical benefits in the event of accident, injury and/or death); few home inspectors in the industry carry Worker's Compensation Insurance.
- Fact: all served CBHI Clients are provided a copy of CBHI’s Accord Certificate of Insurance for their file/reference.
- CERTIFIED Radon Measurement Provider - Fact: James (Jim) Krumm, CMI/Owner is one of few Colorado, Denver, Home Inspectors recognized by the State of Colorado as a NRPP Certified Radon Measurement Provider; as certified by the National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP) to perform Radon Measurement Services both Standard and Analytical per AARST Standards/Guidelines, and Protocol.
- Fact: The NRPP Certification is recognized as an accepted certification during a Real Estate Transaction; Please Click on the NRPP courtesy link to verify certification status (http://www.nrpp.info/)
- Fact: Jim is also a AARST (American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists, Inc.) Certified for performed radon measurement services; Please click on the AARST courtesy link to verify (http://www.aarst.org/)
- Fact: as Certified by InterNACHI; James (Jim) is also an IAC2/Indoor Air Consultant-Radon Certified
- James (Jim) Krumm, Affiliate Member of DMAR (the Denver Metro Association of Realtors; formerly JCAR - the Jefferson County Association of Realtors as merged 2012) – Fact: under this status, and due to CBHI being fully and sufficiently insured, Colorado’s Best Home Inspections, LLC is able to receive and handle confidential Lock Box information for access to listed properties.
- Fact: CBHI follows the DMAR Code of Ethics in doing so with a Ring, Knock, Announce Protocol, in addition to CBHI generated Seller Notices, and written notices at site/re radon measurement services.
- Professional! - CBHI Clients claim Colorado's Best Home Inspections, LLC is Denver’s best home inspection service! Please see the below Client Review or visit CBHI's Testimonial page within this site to witness and review results that only Great Service and Communication can produce! Or please feel free to visit social media sites such as Yelp (http://www.yelp.com/biz/colorados-best-home-inspections-llc-lakewood) to see reviews on line.
- As an industry leader James (Jim) Krumm, Owner/CMI is properly trained, certified, qualified, and educated to provide the information CBHI Clients require to be informed, prepared, and proactive in their due diligence and decision making during the real estate transaction process, maintaining the integrity of their current home/home owner maintenance, estate management, and/or personal/professional investment strategies.
- CBHI Service Protocol and Procedures are designed and developed so that CBHI services are performed promoting a safe working environment, with the Utmost Care, Consideration, and Respect of Current and Future Homeownership.
CBHI WELCOMES the attendance of our CLIENTS at the inspection!
- CBHI has invested in and will bring to site over $20,000.00 worth of Professional grade Tools and Equipment to supplement the visual non-invasive home inspection process if needed; such as infrared technology/camera, a digital leveling system, moisture meters, electrical meters, a combustible gas leak detector, etc.
- Colorado’s Best Home Inspections, LLC – Fact: is a Registered Business with the State of Colorado since 2005. Please visit the Colorado Secretary of State’s website to acquire a copy of CBHI’s Certificate of Good Standing; (https://www.sos.state.co.us/).
- Colorado’s Best Home Inspections, LLC – Fact: is a Licensed Home Inspection Business in the City of Lakewood, Colorado as required.
- Trusted BBB Accredited Business - Fact: Colorado’s Best Home Inspections, LLC has a lasting A+ BBB Rating; BBB Accredited Business since 12/11/2008, -0- Zero Complaints; 10 years of service operation. Please click on the BBB courtesy link to confirm/verify the status of CBHI’s BBB Accredited Rating: http://www.bbb.org/denver/accredited-business-directory/home-inspection-service/denver-co
CBHI Continuous Client Gifting Program
10 YEARS of SERVICE TO COLORADO CONSUMERS
- Success is BEST when shared! Fact - CBHI has GIFTED over $200,000.00 worth of CBHI Home Inspection Services to our respected CBHI Clients since 2005; Please see Gifting Page of this website.
- In 2015 CBHI is now giving the gift of “Live technical support for home owners” with every inspection CBHI performs through the “Ask the Experts” app. A $199.00 Value, an arrangement has been made with the Home Owners Network (HON) that allows CBHI to Gift to every one of CBHI’s Inspection Clients the Gift of A Year's FREE MEMBERSHIP to the HomeOwnersNetwork.com: http://www.homeownersnetwork.com, a proactive Home Owner's tool - providing fast answers to Home Owner's technical questions about their homes on their smartphone or computer! Please click on the courtesy link to view a short video; http://www.homeownersnetwork.com/home-owners-network-video/.
- Regulation/Legislation – Senate Bill 140: Since November 2012 thru to February 2015, James (Jim) Krumm was a selected volunteer by industry Colorado Officials to participate in the writing and coordination of Colorado State Senate Bill SB-140; to initiate the Regulation/Licensing of the Colorado Home Inspection Industry/Home Inspectors. Regulation = Colorado Consumer Protection; James (Jim) Krumm worked with Colorado State Republican and Democratic Senators and Congresswoman and their public liaisons, the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA), the acting CAR (Colorado Association of Realtors) President, Mr. David Barber, InterNACHI Founder Mr. Nick Gromicko, and 11 other selected volunteers to formalize the bill to be presented and voted on by State Legislators in February 2015. The bill was presented and indefinitely postponed in the State Senate Committee Wed 02/11/15, a 5-4 vote by the Senate Business, Labor and Technology Committee. Please click courtesy link to view SB-140 details: http://www.leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2015a/csl.nsf/fsbillcont3/64287082F591921587257DBD005D8EDD?open&file=140_01.pdf
Serving the Greater Denver and Front Range Communities from Boulder to Castle Rock, Evergreen to Strasburg
and all surrounding and connecting neighborhoods:
- Cities: Akron; Arvada; Aurora; Bailey, Bennett; Black Hawk, Boulder, Brighton; Broomfield; Castle Rock; Centennial; Commerce City; Conifer; Denver; Elizabeth, Englewood; Evans, Evergreen; Fort Lupton; Fort Morgan; Glendale; Golden; Greeley; Greenwood Village; Henderson; Highlands Ranch; Holyoke; Idaho Springs, Keenseburg; Larkspur; Lafayette; Lakewood; Littleton; Lochbuie, Lone Tree; Louisville; Monument; Morrison; Nederland; Northglenn; Parker, Pine; Strasburg; Sedalia; Sterling; Superior; Thornton; Westminster; Wheat Ridge; Counties: Adams; Arapahoe; Boulder; Broomfield; Chaffee; Clear Creek; Custer; Denver; Douglas; Elbert; Gilpin; Jefferson; Kiowa; Weld
I James (Jim) Krumm, Owner/Operator/CMI of
Colorado’s Best Home Inspections, LLC
look forward to having the privilege of Serving YOU!
Please CALL 303-988-1895 OR Email [email protected]
to schedule YOUR CBHI Home Inspection Services
Or to receive Your Complimentary Written Quote
Inspection Site Services scheduled for
Mondays through Saturdays
9AM or 2PM
Here's what our clients say about us:
Be ... Informed, Prepared, and Proactive!
Home Owners, Home Buyers, Home Sellers, Investors, Businesses, Estate Attorneys, Managers, and Trustees, whether your are buying, selling, staying, renting, or investing, Colorado's Best Home Inspections, LLC's website contains a collection of resource information and articles that will help and inform you! CBHI welcomes you to browse CBHI’s site and enjoy the many resources and information offered. Colorado's Best Home Inspections, LLC looks forward to the privilege of serving YOU with the respect, honesty and integrity.